Search other people & businesses
The only way you can check businesses or people for CCJs or other court records.
- Businesses: Have unhappy customers sued them?
- Other people: Have they refused to pay what they owe before?
- Trust Online gives access to the OFFICIAL government register - and more
What you get
You'll get an instant report showing that person's or business's CCJs, high court judgments, court orders or fines.Search Others
Check your own record to see what it says - and if you are on the registers, make sure your entry is up-to-date.
- See what CCJs are recorded against you.
- Understand why lenders might refuse you credit.
- Make sure that the order has been recorded correctly.
Using your report
If your record shows CCJs or other information, you can check it and get it updated. You can search your record in three easy steps.Search Yourself
About the registers
Through Trust Online you can search for CCJs, high court judgments (HCJs), administration orders (AOs), child support agency (CSA) magistrates liability orders, and fine defaults.
The register for England and Wales is split into four sections:
- Section 1: CCJs, Administration Orders, and the Child Support Agency.
- Section 2: High court judgments.
- Section 3: Magistrates Court fines defaults.
- Section 4: Tribunal Awards.
Trust Online keeps separate public registers for money judgments in Scotland, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Isle of Man. For more details, see the registers for judgments and fines.
Important update - About Cookies
By using our site you agree to the revised Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Understand CCJs, court orders and fines
- CCJs: What are they?
- County court judgment records: How long CCJs stay on record
- CCJs and credit: Mortgages, loans and credit cards
- County court judgment claim forms
- Removing a CCJ
- How to search the registers
- How to have an Employment Tribunal Award Fast Tracked
- Do you have an email spam filter? See faq 48
- Which address should I search?
Registry Trust Ltd is the official Keeper of the Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines in England and Wales. It collects and makes available similar information for other geographical locations ... Read MoreTrust Online is part of Registry Trust Ltd, a non-profit company limited by guarantee